As a retailer, you know how important it is that the chain of planning, purchasing, warehouse / delivery logistics and controlling functions smoothly. In doing so, you also have to face the requirements resulting from advancing digitization, increased customer expectations of a professional e-commerce offer and the increasing number of individual items made by customers. We turn these challenges into your advantages. Flexible and fast control of assortment adjustments, optimal storage and picking as well as effective setting of the course for your delivery competence – this is what you can expect from us.
- Supports omni-channeling with multiple order types in one distribution center
- Coverage of short delivery times (same-day/next-day delivery) and ever smaller delivery quantities with simultaneous increase in article ranges
- SAP connection of pick-by-light or pick-by-voice solutions without additional middleware
- Comprehensive returns processing with SAP
- Mapping of B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-customer) business
- Connection of case picking robots for automated picking
- Integration of customs warehouses and duty paid goods
Extensive value-added services as well as kit-to-order and kit-to-stock processes
SWAN is a founding member of omlox – the open localization standard with free and flexible use of a wide range of technologies such as UWB, RFID, WIFI/BLE and GPS. Thanks to our many years of experience in connecting various location systems to SAP, we are specialists in the localization of assets (containers, pallets, goods) and resources (indoor/outdoor forklifts, industrial trucks, AGVs). We created a Real-Time Location System (RTLS) developed entirely in SAP EWM and ABAP to identify every pallet movement in the warehouse. In addition to optimal, location-based order allocation within the forklift fleet, any time-consuming scanning and identification process is also eliminated. The 3D visualization of all inventory, movement and location data in our SWAN 3D Logistics Cockpit creates an intuitive and meaningful digital twin of your logistics. SAP postings such as production consumption or storage location transfers can be automated via the integrated geo-fencing.
READY TO GO?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW!
We look forward to receiving your inquiry about SAP logistics solutions in the retail sector and will be happy to support you in the initial brainstorming and conceptualization phase.