WE LIVE CHEMISTRY LOGISTICS
Companies in the chemical industry are confronted with strict EU regulations and high safety requirements. Storage and delivery must be seamlessly networked and be able to be assigned at any time. The complete documentation of material movements, compliance with high quality requirements or specific strategies in the warehouse such as bans on joint storage must not affect speed and efficiency.
- QA/sample taking at external suppliers and in case of feedback from production
- Integration of manufacturing on the basis of process orders
- Sequenced and demand-driven production supply
- Quality Management and Non-Conformance Management
- Serial numbers and batch tracking in all logistics processes
- Detailed weighing of materials in the picking process
- Handling of hazardous substances and prohibition of combined storage
- Container management (final shipping inspection, repair, cleaning, replenishment)
- Integration into global track & trace systems
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS HANDLING
Safety is the top priority when handling chemical raw materials. Thanks to the cross-module solutions at SAP, often lead-managed by SAP EH&S (Environment, Health and Safety) and S/4HANA Product Compliance, all important hazardous substance data is also available in SAP logistics. This enables close integration into the logistics business processes and SWAN controls the following functionalities in the warehouse:
- Display of dangerous goods data and dangerous goods labels on PC dialogs and mobile applications
- Material routing to hazardous material storage facilities, taking into account prohibitions on combined storage
- Automatic printing of labels with hazardous material identification/icons
- Printing of country-specific labels with security marking in the picking or shipping process
- Dispatch of safety data sheets (SDS)
- Processing of legally compliant dangerous goods transports with SAP TM
SAP EWM implementation with MFS connection of an automatic warehouse (container conveyor technology, pick-by-light system). Partner AFOS
Many students ask themselves what will happen after graduation and what will their start into working life look like …
THE CHEMISTRY IS RIGHT?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW!
We look forward to receiving your inquiry about SAP logistics solutions in the chemical sector and will be happy to support you even during the initial brainstorming and conception.